Preventative Maintenance Trucks
- 5-7 Oil Products
- Antifreeze / Coolant
- Grease Drum
- A Waste Oil Evacuation System
- Hydraulic Drive Air Compressor
- Used Filter Bin
- Filter Storage Compartments
- LED Work Lights
Commonly Requested Upgrades
- Aluminum Flip-Up Rear Awning
- Metering Control Valves
- Pressure Wash System
- Remote Fill or Bottom Load
- Product Filtration
- Tool Drawers
- Bolt Bins
- AC Power Inverter
- Hazard Lighting
Interested in something custom?
Read about our our in-depth process from start to finish.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Trucks
Preventative Maintenance trucks are the key to reducing costly downtime. At Carco, we customize our PM trucks to service your specific heavy machinery needs.
high-quality & custom solutions
- Trucks built to service your specific fleet needs
- Routine and timely maintenance
- Expected quality control with in-house service
Increased value & efficiency
- Fewer machinery breakdowns equal increased project efficiency
- Proven regular maintenance schedule increases resale value
- Integrated hydraulic system with load sense to increase fuel savings
Want to know more?
Check out our resource center with articles that cover our in-depth processes for each of our main service offerings. Or contact us to get the ball rolling on your new truck application.
For more than 40 years we’ve designed and manufactured fuel and lube trucks, mechanics trucks, and more, for the construction, mining, and heavy equipment industries.